Last year we opened our weekly Tech Hubs for kids aged between 7–11 who love computer technology, model making, maker-craft, basic electronics, coding, 3D printing and digital design.
Young creative thinkers have been working on a variety of fun-filled child-friendly projects, using basic electronics, recycled materials, 3D printers, 3D scanners and other digital technology, to bring their fun creations to life.
In fact, we've had so much fun we're going to do it all again in throughout 2020.
Interested? For more information about our after school creative Tech Hubs and Art Classes, see our workshop programs, times and dates below.
We do: Model-Making l 3D Printing l 3D Design l 3D Scanning l Maker-Craft l Drawing l We make: Clay Creatures l 3D name tags l and so much more!
Come and discover fun ways to help support your child's STEAM skills after school.
Spring and Summer Programme 2020
Mondays: March 2 – March 30
Session time: 4.00pm – 6.30pm
Each session: £15.00 (around £5.90 ph)
Full spring term: 10 workshops
The programme is project based. The children will start a tech project working individually and as a team over 10 weeks. Parents are welcome to the final workshop to see all their wonderful creative work on display.
Registration will be on the date the first session starts, at the Marcus Garvey Library, but you must book further sessions in advance to secure your place. If you would like your child to attend the full Tech Hub program of activities, BOOK EARLY to avoid disappointment.
Spring and Summer FREE introductory 1st session
Want them to have a go first to see if they like it? No problem. For your first FREE introductory session just pop by on the day and join the fun for FREE.
Introductory session time: 4.30pm – 6.30pm
For more information about the FREE taster session, please use the Contact Us tab on the website home page, or email: email@example.com
A fun way to learn new skills
Our workshops will:
- Provide kids aged 7-11 with fun activities and projects
- Give support and mentorship to support learning
- Deliver maker-craft, digital design and 3D tech sessions
at affordable prices
- Have staff who are enhanced DBS checked
- Have Public Liability Insurance
- Be a showcase for children’s creativity and artwork
- Promote children’s creativity
- Give children access to a safe creative space
- Give professional and safe guidance
- Promote creativity and technology through art
- Help develop their STEAM skills
- Venue: Marcus Garvey Library
For further enquiries contact:
SPARK. IMAGINE. MAKE. CREATE. BUILD. PLAY.