This summer we open our first creative workshops for children aged between 6–11 who love computer tech, building fun stuff, basic electronics and coding. Young creative thinkers and makers will have fun combining art, design and tech skills on a verity of fun child-friendly projects. We'll use 3D printing and digital technology to bring their creations to life. Come and discover fun ways to help support your kid's STEM skills over the school summer holidays.
Graphic Design l Animation l Model-Making l Coding l 3D Printing l 3D Design
l 3D Scanning l Maker-Craft l Drawing l Circuit bugs l Computer aliens l Light-up flat robots and so much more!
We offer one FREE trial class (subject to availability) for children who might like to come along but are not sure.
The first five places to register are HALF PRICE!
For all enquiries about our Maker-Craft & Digital Tech Hub, and register your child please contact: Bee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Holiday Workshops Dates and Times
July 22nd – August 16th
Every Monday and Tuesday
Morning: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Cost £14.00
Lunch: 1:00 - 2:00pm
Afternoon 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Cost £15.00
All day: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Cost £25.00
All our creative workshops will:
- Provide kids aged 6 -11 with fun activities
- Give tech and maker-craft support and mentorship
- Deliver art, tech and digital sessions at affordable prices
- Have staff who are enhanced DBS checked
- Have Public Liability Insurance
- Be a showcase for children’s creativity and artwork
- Promote children’s creativity
- Give children access to a safe creative space all summer
- Give professional and safe guidance
- Promote local history, culture and heritage
- Help develop their STEM skills
SPARK. IMAGINE. MAKE. CREATE. BUILD. PLAY.