This summer we opened our first creative workshops for children aged between 7 –11 who love computer tech, building fun stuff, basic electronics and 3D printing and design. Young creative thinkers and makers had fun combining art, design and tech skills on a variety of fun child-friendly projects. We used 3D printing and digital technology to bring their creations to life.
In fact we had so much fun, we're doing it all again this Autumn and Winter. Interested? For more information about our after school creative hubs, see our workshop program, see times and dates below.
We did: Model-Making l 3D Printing l 3D Design l 3D Scanning l Maker-Craft l Drawing l We made: Clay Creatures l 3D name tags l and so much more!
Come and discover fun ways to help support your children's STEM skills after school is out this autumn and winter.
3D PRINTING, MODEL MAKING AND DIGITAL WORKSHOP DATES & TIMES
Autumn and Winter Programme 2019
Mondays: November 4 – December 16
Session time: 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Each session: £15.00 (£7.50 ph)
Full program: 7 workshops
The programme is project based. The children will start a design project working individually and as a team over 7 weeks. Parents are welcome to the final workshop to see all their wonderful work on display.
For your child to attend the full tech program Book HERE
Registration will be on the first day, but must book in advance.
A taster session is also available, please contact us for more information.
Our maker-craft and digital tech workshops will:
- Provide kids aged 7 -11 with fun activities and projects
- Give support and mentorship to support learning
- Deliver maker-craft, digital design and 3D tech sessions
at affordable prices
- Have staff who are enhanced DBS checked
- Have Public Liability Insurance
- Be a showcase for children’s creativity and artwork
- Promote children’s creativity
- Give children access to a safe creative space
- Give professional and safe guidance
- Promote creativity and technology through art
- Help develop their STEAM skills
- Venue: Marcus Garvey Library
For further enquiries contact:
SPARK. IMAGINE. MAKE. CREATE. BUILD. PLAY.