This autumn we opened our weekly Tech Hubs for kids aged between 6–11 who love computer technology, model making, maker-craft, basic electronics, 3D printing and digital design.
Young creative thinkers who join us will work on a variety of fun-filled child-friendly projects, using basic electronics, recycled materials, 3D printers, 3D scanners and other digital technology, to bring their fun creations to life.
In fact we've had so much fun we're going to do it all again in January 2020.
Interested? For more information about our after school creative Tech Hubs, and Art Classes, see our workshop programs, times and dates below.
We do: Model-Making l 3D Printing l 3D Design l 3D Scanning l Maker-Craft l Drawing l We make: Clay Creatures l 3D name tags l and so much more!
Come and discover fun ways to help support your child's STEAM skills after school.
Winter and Spring Programme 2020
Mondays: January 13 – February 6
Session time: 4.00pm – 6.30pm
Each session: £15.00 (around £5.90 ph)
Full winter/spring term: 6 workshops
The programme is project based. The children will start a tech project working individually and as a team over 6/7 weeks. Parents are welcome to the final workshop to see all their wonderful creative work on display.
Registration will be one week before the sessions start date in January 2020, at the Marcus Garvey Library, but you must book in advance. If you would like your child to attend the full Tech Hub program of activities Book Early to avoid disappointment.
Winter and Spring FREE introductory session
Want them to have a go first to see if they like it? No problem. Register for 1 FREE introductory session.
FREE introductory taster sessions £8.00
Introductory session time: 5.15pm – 6.30pm
For more information about the FREE taster session, please use the Contact Us form on the website, or the email address below.
A fun way to learn new skills
Our workshops will:
- Provide kids aged 7-11 with fun activities and projects
- Give support and mentorship to support learning
- Deliver maker-craft, digital design and 3D tech sessions
at affordable prices
- Have staff who are enhanced DBS checked
- Have Public Liability Insurance
- Be a showcase for children’s creativity and artwork
- Promote children’s creativity
- Give children access to a safe creative space
- Give professional and safe guidance
- Promote creativity and technology through art
- Help develop their STEAM skills
- Venue: Marcus Garvey Library
For further enquiries contact:
SPARK. IMAGINE. MAKE. CREATE. BUILD. PLAY.