This summer we opened our first creative workshops for children aged between 7 –11 who love computer tech, building fun stuff, basic electronics and 3D printing and design. Young creative thinkers and makers had fun combining art, design and tech skills on a variety of fun child-friendly projects. We used 3D printing and digital technology to bring their creations to life.
In fact we had so much fun, we're doing it all again this Autumn and Winter. Interested? For more information about our after school creative hubs, see our workshop program,see times and dates below.
We did: Model-Making l 3D Printing l 3D Design l 3D Scanning l Maker-Craft l Drawing l We made: Clay Creatures l 3D name tags l and so much more!
Come and discover fun ways to help support your kid's STEM skills after school's out this autumn and winter.
MAKER CRAFT, ART & DESIGN AND DRAWING CLUB DATES & TIMES:
Autumn and Winter Program 2019
September 23 – October 14 Dec 2
Tuesday: 4.00 pm – 6:00 pm
Each session: £15.00 (£7.50 ph)
Full program 10 workshops
The program is project based. The children will start a design project working individually and as a team over 10 weeks. Parents are welcome to the final workshop to see an exhibition of their wonderful work on display.
To register your child to attend a session or the full program sign up HERE
All our creative workshops will:
- Provide kids aged 7 -11 with fun activities
- Give artistic support and mentorship
- Deliver art, design, maker-craft, drawing and painting sessions at affordable prices
- Have staff who are enhanced DBS checked
- Have Public Liability Insurance
- Be a showcase for children’s creativity and artwork
- Promote children’s creativity
- Give children access to a safe creative space all winter
- Give professional and safe guidance
- Promote local history, culture and heritage through art
- Help develop their STEAM skills
Venue: Bernie Grant Arts Centre / Marcus Garvey Library
For further enquiries contact:
SPARK. IMAGINE. MAKE. CREATE. BUILD. PLAY.